Light show begins 12/11/21 at 5:30pm!
A few things to know before you arrive:
- Tune your Radio to 100.3 FM before arriving.
- Drive slowly, Children who may be crossing the street!
- Please do not blast your radio.
- If you park and view from your car, please turn off your headlights (don’t blind the other viewers).
- Please do not sit on the wall or steps of the home ACROSS the street from the display. (It’s not my property)
- Do not stop in the middle of the street, blocking other viewers. Continue around the block or find a parking spot.
- Do not litter!
- The funeral home across the street is a business. Please do not park in their lots or block their driveways on viewing nights
- There are always some challenges the first few days. As always, we’ll be working on the show through the month.
- We begin the show with 10 songs ( 30 minutes of no-repeat music).
- So far there are 8 NEW songs .
- Thank you all for the support over the years! Please share videos of your visit and tag Leechburg Lights. Also you can always leave a comment on the Facebook page. We love sharing in your memories and reading your stories and comments!
Merry Christmas to all and we’ll see you at the show!
Our Seasonal Hours
|Monday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Wednesday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Thursday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Friday||5:30 PM — 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||5:30 PM — 10:30 PM|
|Sunday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
Welcome to the 2021 Leechburg Lights display! Located in the thriving Metropolis of Leechburg Pennsylvania on Main St., this 14th annual computer animated light display will return for another amazing sesaon. After fully converting to RGB and professional DMX technology, we have added a digital dimension to this small town display. Read More
For 2013 we added RGB technology. Using 1 bulb with 3 colors, red green and blue, each string can make a million colors. The RGB lights were custom designed and imported. Each display element required individual setup and connection to a DMX controller. Every element has a hand-soldered extension cord and wire connector. You can not go to any US retailer and purchase these items, they are all hand-crafted. Read More
In 2008, I saw a YouTube video that showed how light enthusiasts (that’s me) add music and synchronize their Christmas lights to their favorite songs. After many repairs and electrical upgrades to the house, I took the plunge into computerized lighting. I have created many videos to help you get started, too! View Videos