We are currently working on getting the 2021 Display Ready.
A few things to know before you arrive:
- Tune your Radio to 100.3 FM before arriving on Main St.
- Drive slowly, there may be a lot of people around. Be aware of children who may be crossing the street
- Please do not blast the radio. The walls are thin around these parts folks (these are my neighbors 365 days a year and would like to keep the peace).
- If you park and view from your car, please turn off your headlights (don’t blind the other viewers).
- Please do not sit on the wall or steps of the home ACROSS the street from the display. (It’s not my property)
- Do not stop in the middle of the street and block other viewers. Continue around the block or find a parking spot.
- Do not litter, please keep our neighborhood clean for all to enjoy.
- Remember, the funeral home located across the street is a business. Please do not park in their lots or block their driveways on viewing nights
- Keep in mind, there are always some challenges the first few days. As always, I’ll be working on the show through the month. Some items may not light up in some songs. Don’t worry, it’s in the sequence. Also, I know there are bulbs out lol so no need to point them out 🤣
- We begin the show with 25 songs ( over 90 minutes of no-repeat music).
- So far there are 21 NEW songs (more may be on the way).
- Thank you all for the support over the years! Please share videos of your visit and tag Leechburg Lights. Also you can always leave a comment on the Facebook page. We love sharing in your memories and reading your stories and comments!
Merry Christmas to all and we’ll see you at the show!
Our Seasonal Hours
|Monday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Wednesday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Thursday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
|Friday||5:30 PM — 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||5:30 PM — 10:30 PM|
|Sunday||5:30 PM — 9:30 PM|
Welcome to the 2021 Leechburg Lights display! Located in the thriving Metropolis of Leechburg Pennsylvania on Main St., this 14th annual computer animated light display will return for another amazing sesaon. After fully converting to RGB and professional DMX technology, we have added a digital dimension to this small town display. Read More
For 2013 we added RGB technology. Using 1 bulb with 3 colors, red green and blue, each string can make a million colors. The RGB lights were custom designed and imported. Each display element required individual setup and connection to a DMX controller. Every element has a hand-soldered extension cord and wire connector. You can not go to any US retailer and purchase these items, they are all hand-crafted. Read More
In 2008, I saw a YouTube video that showed how light enthusiasts (that’s me) add music and synchronize their Christmas lights to their favorite songs. After many repairs and electrical upgrades to the house, I took the plunge into computerized lighting. I have created many videos to help you get started, too! View Videos